PRIVACY AND TERMS
Commitment to Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We never sell, rent, lend or share any personal information about you to any third party other than those (such as courier company) who require such information to complete the delivery of your order.
This website is operated by M’Envisage Limited (collectively "we", the "Company"), a Hong Kong registered limited company, established and governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Data
- We endeavour to ensure that all our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- You need not supply any personal data in order to access our website or purchase in our shops. You may decline to provide us with the requested personal data, but in such case we may not be able to complete your orders. By submitting your personal data you consent to the use of that data as set out in this Statement.
- We collect your name, contact email, mobile phone number, delivery address and other personal data necessary to delivery your orders to you. We may transfer these personal data to courier company to complete the delivery to you.
- When you register as a member with us, we collect your contact email, mobile phone number to provide better services to you and send you important notice concerning your orders or your products.
- When you choose to receive our newsletter, we will send you direct marketing emails from our company.
- Your personal data are stored in our secured database for customer services and product warranty.
- You can request to remove your data from our database or view your personal data with us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you purchase online, we do not collect your credit card information. Your payment will be processed by a third party payment gateway PayPal.
- When you purchase in our shops, we do not collect or use your credit card or other payment card information. Your payment receipt will be securely stored and only accessible by authorised staff of our company.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites.
Minimum Age to Purchase
You must be 18 or above to purchase from us.
- Security and privacy of your personal information including username and password, shopping bag details etc. are our biggest concern. They are protected by the strongest 256-bit Secure Socket Layering (SSL) technology provided by RapidSSL, a company of GeoTrust. That means no one can extract or steal your data over the internet. Not even when you are using WIFI from a public hotspot. Only your internet device and our server can access these data.
- Online transaction processing are made using PayPal. We will NOT store or process your credit card information. You will be asked to enter your credit card information on PayPal.
- The charges on your card statement will appear as our holding company "PAYPAL*REVECOCOLTD".
We guarantees all products sold from us are genuine products. Product quality is our top concern. We make sure all products are all new.
Overseas Shipping Policy
Depending on your delivery address, we will ship with SF,DHL, FedEx, UPS or Hong Kong Post SpeedPost (EMS). A tracking number will be provided to you when we shipped the package. For some countries, duty tax may be required. The recipient will be responsible to pay for any duty tax needed. We are not responsible for any delay, custody caused by custom authorities of your country.
Our trademarks, service marks and copyright
All trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. All content on our site, including design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, software and audio clips; any improvements or modifications to such content; any derivative works thereof; the collection, arrangement and assembly of all content appearing on this website, are the exclusive property of our company and are protected by Hong Kong and international copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws. All software used on our site is the property of our company or its software suppliers and is protected by Hong Kong and international copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Use of Site
All materials used and displayed on the Site (including but not limited to text, photographs, video, audio and graphics, music, logos, marks and other materials that appear on the Site) ("Contents") are owned by or licensed to our company and its proprietors and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, Services marks, and/or other proprietary laws of HKSAR or other countries ("the Intellectual Property Rights") and all present and future Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Contents shall at all times be the sole and exclusive property of our company. You agree that the use of the Contents on the Site is solely for personal and noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from the Site) purposes (the "Permitted Use") provided that no right, title or interest of any nature in the Contents downloaded or copied for the Permitted Use shall be transferred to you. You acknowledge that you have no ownership rights or license rights in and to, the Contents other than the limited right to utilize the Services for the Permitted Use in accordance with these Terms. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, store to construct a database of any kind for access by you or any third party, offer for or participate in the sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Contents on the Site without the written consent of our company. Resale Purpose is Not Permitted
Our company act as a retailer of products. We are not liable to any damages, losses in monetary terms or otherwise cause by the products sold by us.
If you have any questions about this statement or any other aspects of our website, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com or contact us from the Contact Us section.